Want to learn more about the Roku mobile app? Click on any of the following FAQs:
About Roku Mobile App
- What does the Roku Mobile app do?
- With which Roku player models can I use the Roku Mobile app?
- What devices are supported?
- Can I play games with the Roku iOS (iPhone) app?
- What is Play on Roku?
- Does Roku offer an IPad-optimized app?
- How do I install and begin using the Roku iOS (iPhone) app?
- How do I install and begin using the Roku Android app?
Windows Phone and Windows 8.1
What do the Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 Roku apps do?
The current versions of the Windows Phone and Windows 8.1 Roku apps allow you to discover Roku players on your network, view and launch the channels installed on a selected Roku player, and control that Roku player through an on-screen remote control.
What versions of Windows are supported?
The Roku app for Windows require a minimum of Windows 8.1.
Will the Windows app work on my non-touch enabled Windows 8.1 computer?
While Roku's Windows 8.1 app is optimized for touch-enabled devices, it should work with a keyboard and mouse as well.
What versions of Windows Phone are supported?
The Windows Phone Roku app requires Windows Phone 8.0 or Windows Phone 8.1.
Where can I get the Windows 8.1 Roku app?
The Windows 8.1 Roku app is available in the Windows store. You can see details here.
Where can I get the Windows Phone Roku app?
The Windows Phone app is available in the Windows Phone App store. You can see the details here.
For additional help with your Roku player, search the FAQs at support.roku.com.